Take one look at the carpet-cleaning products in your home. Go ahead. We’ll wait. You probably have a cleaner for each type of mess: one for tough stains like wine, one for dirt, one for black marker—you get the picture.
But what if we told you that in many cases, more than 20 of which we’ve tested, you really need only one cleaner? That cleaner is STAINMASTER® Carpet Stain Remover.
We know that the center of a clean home is a clean carpet. And that’s why this cleaner doesn’t stop at just clean. It cleans and protects. STAINMASTER® Carpet Stain Remover begins to clean on contact. It penetrates deep to lift out tough, set-in stains and repels dirt by applying a protective shield.
So when you really want to know how to get stains out of carpet, don’t guess. Instead, use this illustrated STAINMASTER® guide, so you can keep living on your carpet without worry:
STAINMASTER® Carpet Stain Remover helps keep your carpet looking newer, longer. So when you want a carpet that’s free of stains, follow these simple instructions:
- Before you use, remove soil and blot excess liquid.
- Wet stain with warm water and blot again.
- Spray product liberally and directly on affected area.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes to allow solution to penetrate the stain (through the padding to avoid reappearing stains).
- Dampen spot with water and blot with a clean, colorfast paper towel or cloth.
- Repeat as necessary to remove the stain.
Pro tip: Treat stains immediately. Set-in stains can be more difficult to remove.