COVID-19 Operating Procedures
How We’ve Prioritized Health & Safety While Fulfilling Customer Needs
Now more than ever, we remain committed to the health and safety of our employees and contractors, and the customers we serve.
We are closely following the guidelines of the Centers for Control and Prevention, and with safety in mind
we have implemented measures for employees and contractors to help keep everyone safer during your in-home appointments:
- Most employees are working from home.
- Where physical presence is required, limiting interaction and practicing social distancing.
- Following hygiene best practices, as outlined by the CDC
- Implementing policies to monitor our team’s health, and require sick employees and contractors self-quarantine if she/he:
- Is showing fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Has a spouse or partner who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Increasing cleaning services and sanitization of our facilities.
Customers with Upcoming Appointments
Since we’re part of the same community, raising our families and living together, it’s critical that we all work together to minimize the risk of transmission of any sickness.
If you , or anyone in your household, feels ill in any way , please call us at 720-532-3698 and your appointment or installation will be rescheduled
Carpet Connection complies with CDC Best Practices including social distancing of 6ft and avoiding contact such as handshakes.